If you are you a baby boomer business professional struggling to make sense of the new digital era this book is a travel guide designed to teach you how to build a successful social media marketing strategy. You’ll learn that social media is a way to get in front of ideal prospects, to increase customer retention and loyalty, and to grow any business. It’s fun to use social media to build your business when you have the right guide showing you the way. Everything you need to know is here, organized strategically so you end up with a personalized M.A.P. [Marketing Action Plan] to follow. You’ll learn:
- Which six social media websites you should be using
- What to say and how to say it on social media sites to build a vibrant community that listens to your message
- How to identify your ideal prospects and how to find them on social media sites
- How to create and deliver content effectively
- How to develop a social media marketing strategy that fits your lifestyle and goals
- How to have fun on the journey while gaining mastery over the medium
Like a travel guide, the book gives you a good overview of the social media destination, important insider tips to make your stay more enjoyable, and suggested itineraries to make travel easier as you become acclimated to the new environment. Finally, the book includes step-by-step instructions on how to set up accounts, profiles, pages, images, and other detailed information relevant to each of the six destinations when you’re ready to begin your journey.
About the Author
Kalynn Amadio – author, speaker, engineer, and entrepreneur – helps business owners maximize online marketing efforts. She is the host of ACT LOCAL Marketing for Small Business podcast and Principal of Ikalynn, LLC, a digital marketing consulting, training, and coaching firm. Kalynn speaks regularly on various aspects of online marketing.